- Best Free version!
- Security issue warnings
- Most secure passwords
- Best value on premium account
Dashlane is the perfect password manager for any individual user. It provides exactly what you need in order to manage all your passwords and it is extremely user-friendly. The ability to use it across a wide range of devices makes it an ideal help when you venture online.
Sign Up Process
Signing up for Dashlane is pretty much straightforward and does not consume too much time. However, it is not a software that will work offline, so you will need a local installation of it.
Simply download the file and install it like any other software. The process is fast and comprehensible and should not cause you any problems.
Once installed, the Dashlane will monitor your log-in attempts via browsers and retype them. That way, you will never have to remember or type in a single password more than once! It will do it for you, and the data will be stored safely on your PC, within the Dashlane installation!
You will be thrilled to learn that the Dashlane membership can be literally non-existent! There is a FREE version of the software that can be used on a single device, and it won’t cost you a dime. Ever!
Of course, there is a downside to this plan as well, as it lacks some features of the premium membership. It can be used on one device only, so there are no options to sync everything across devices, and there is no option of an account backup.
Since the Premium is priced quite reasonably, at only $3.33 a month, it is not a bad idea to invest that sum in order to get a full package. In that case, a single entry of any password on any of your devices will be automatically available on other devices you’ve been using. Just imagine the reduction on stress and fuss if you could unify your desktop, your laptop, your tablet, and your phone!
There is also a Business Plan that has been created for companies of all sizes, and that really helps to keep sensitive passwords secure and easy to use. This plan is ideal for multiple users.
Dashlane is a really incredible password manager software. It comes with tons of perks that will really come in handy once you sign up. Here are some of those:
- 30 days of free Premium when you sign up for a Free plan
- 30 days money back guarantee for Premium plan if you are not happy with it
- The master password is not stored anywhere, so your data are safe!
- Dashlane can change passwords for you
- Dashlane can come up with new passwords for you
- Unlimited passwords and data storage
- Unlimited password sharing
- Ability to sync all your devices
- Password analyzer – Dashlane can analyze your passwords and give you recommendations on improvements where your current passwords are too easy to hack.
- Dashlane Digital Wallet – there is an option to store all your payment methods within this feature and use Dashlane to pay whatever you buy online! In this way, your transactions will be secure, and it will also save you receipts for every transaction!
Traditionally, PCs and laptops were used for doing pretty much everything online until a few years ago. Nowadays, tablets and mobile devices are taking over and this becomes a very important segment of the market.
Of course, Dashlane is a completely responsive technology that works across devices easily and without any bugs.
It is a perfect way to bridge the gap between the mobile devices and desktop devices, and it will make your life much easier!